We strive for excellence with sincerity of purpose, independence of thought & action among our children and developing sensitivity to others’ well being and feelings. Our school is an example of what leadership with vision, commitment and discipline can achieve. Looking back at our journey in serving the cause of education, since 1931, when our first school came up, thanks to our founder, Mr. Rao Hardayal Ji, we are both happy and proud at the thought of the memorable milestones we have reached. This report is comprised of the achievements made during the year gone by and at the same time set the path for greater accomplishments in the years to come. Let's number them ahead:
1. As a regular practice followed every year, this session began with the Orientation Programme for the parents of the students of classes Pre-Primary to XI. The program made the parents aware of the scheme of education we impart here at our school. Query-resolving session by a child psychologist illuminated the path of positive parenting.
2. Academic achievements reflect the diligence and skills to perform to the best of one’s ability. The sincere efforts of students in the CBSE Exams brought laurels to the school in Session Year 2018-19 wherein students performed exceptionally well.
3. Keeping ourselves up with the pace of the modern world, Complete Digitization of the school was undertaken which transformed the entire school chores channel through Information Technology, bringing in more transparency and enhanced communication with parents and community. “If the mind is intensely eager, everything can be accomplished – mountains can be crumbled into atoms,” said Swami Vivekananda. A number of activities and functions were organized throughout the year to ensure a better personality development among students as we believe that each child is unique and possesses inherent potential.
4. Paudhagiri Programme of the Haryana Government was initiated in the school to increase the green cover of our Planet wherein the students planted the saplings and Geo-Tagging of this activity was also done and recorded.
5. Swachhta Pakhwada was organised in the school in the month of September 2019 wherein various awareness drive related to cleanliness were adopted.
6. With the sole purpose of updating teachers' knowledge, the school hosted a series of Teachers' Workshops. It was an attempt which inclusively engulfed various significant aspects like Moral Values, Life Skills by CBSE, Meditation & Stress Management, English Language and Mathematics. Apart from this, our teachers are made a part of the training sessions and workshops happening at other schools. Our teachers attended various workshops like Capacity Building workshops, a workshop on NURTURING EARLY CHILDHOOD and ADOLESCENCE MANAGEMENT, workshops on various ACADEMIC SUBJECTS. Attendee teachers further share the knowledge with other fellow teachers widening the sphere of wisdom
7. Promoting the harmony across all communities, Special Assemblies like Independence day , Janmasthami, teacher day, Children's day, Preserving our cultural heritage are conducted on a regular basis where all the Festivals irrespective of the religion & following are fondly celebrated.
8. By providing a conducive and encouraging environment, the students are mentored to participate in a variety of intra and interschool activities/competitions. It enables the student to grow in confidence, knowledge & enhance their all-round development. Some of the co-curricular activities for Primary are outlined as follows: Hindi Skit
Hindi Subject Story Telling Competition
Hindi Subject Enrichment Program
Moving over to co-curricular activities for Secondary:
Solo Dance Competition
Debate Competition Aside from individual activities, group activities were also conducted. Workshops for Students are conducted in the school campus from time to time. Students attended workshops on Cyber Crime, Road Safety, Digital laws and many more. Career choices are of the utmost importance for any child. To enlighten children about careers, job prospects, best universities, a number of career counseling sessions were organized where eminent career counselors apprised them about the various opportunities available for the students. Our aim is to be one of the leading schools in the community that serves and is known and widely acknowledged as a secular institution that develops character and ethical leadership in its students in their pursuit of excellence. We hope Hardayal Public School, Bahadurgarh will be recognized as a model for excellence in academics, art and culture, and sports. Each student will demonstrate a spirit of respect, responsibility and a commitment to academic and civic excellence.